Looking for a new career? Are you someone who likes to teach technology to people? Do you get a buzz out of presenting to large crowds live on stage? Know about Cloud, Storage and Management? VMware’s vCloud Air technical marketing team might be looking for you.
The team that I work in is currently looking to recruit two people to help create new content, assist customers with their use cases for cloud, and to talk to the virtualization community about cloud and how it can help drive customers business develop.
Preferred candidates would be based on the west coast, or willing to relocate to Palo Alto.
The vCloud Air Platform team is looking for a Technical Marketing Manager (TMM) to support our growing user community. The candidate should have hands-on experience with virtualization (vSphere) or cloud (such as AWS, Azure, etc.) technologies and experience blogging or presenting about technology. Direct experience with block and/or object storage or management products like VMTurbo, Solarwinds, or vRealize Operations a plus.
As a TMM you will work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing, leveraging your knowledge and experience to develop collateral and solutions that enable, intrigue, and grow adoption of vCloud Air. You will achieve this through the development of reference architectures, deployment toolkits, technical presentations and demos/videos to empower our field, partners and customers who are looking to adopt a hybrid cloud using vCloud Air. You will also have opportunities to provide feedback on the platform roadmap.
• Develop technical marketing plans through deep engagement with product management, R&D, sales and other marketing teams
• Design and develop technical sales and marketing collateral for vCloud Air including demos, benchmarks, presentations, blogs, technical white papers, videos and field training courses
• Deliver technical enablement to sales engineering and partners
• Support technical customer meetings, training and evangelism
• Ensure that technical feedback from partners and customers is brought back to the respective Product Managers to ensure it is noted and taken into consideration when decisions are being made around future technologies and solution directions.
• Hands-on experience designing, installing, administering, and maintaining virtual infrastructure OR hands-on experience using cloud computing technology
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Experience blogging, presenting, building demos and technical sales / marketing collateral preferred
• Ability to manage and complete multiple, complex technical projects
• Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
• Ability to work in a collaborative and often uncertain start-up environment
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline; or equivalent experience
If your interested contact me through my blog (contact options on the right of the menu bar) and send me your resume.
No comments yet.