The event opened with the General Session with Ratmir Timashev announcing Veeam has become a $1billion software company! What an achievement for a company started just over 10 years ago. Ratmir talks about how sucesful Veeam has become and how that was Act 1. Moving forward with Act 2, Veeam is focused on becoming the #1 Cloud Data Management Platform. This is an important step in helping customers manage and secure data in a Multi Cloud World.
- Introduction and What’s New – Danny Allan
- VAO v2 – Rick Vanover (00:18)
- VAC v3 – Anthony Spiteri (00:30)
- VBO v3 – Niels Engelen (00:39)
- What’s Coming – Anton Gostev (00:52)
- Cloud Tier Copy Mode – Anthony Spiteri (00:58)
- NAS Backup – Michael Cade (01:08)
- Restore to VMware – Rick Vanover (01:17)
- Data Integration API – Niels Engelen (01:22)
- Backup & Replication for Azure – Mike Resseler (01:27)
Personally for me, the Backup and Replciation for Azure is a key moment. Having worked closely with Veeam Backup and Replication for AWS over the past year, getting ready for the product GA, its great to see the portfolio expanding to include Microsoft Azure.
The Cube were also present at VeeamON 2019, and they included some great follow up commentary.
I still find it unbelievable to think this was actually my first VeeamON, having been at Veeam over a year and previous being a Veeam Vanguard.
No comments yet.