I have been looking through the VMworld content catalogue today. There are over 250 sessions this year, covering a variety of topics. Something for everyone as they say. For me working in the vCloud space, I thought it would be good to create a list of sessions that I think will be beneficial to people wanting to learn more about the vCloud products, and how they can further enhance there current vCloud environments.
Lets start with the most important session, mine 🙂
INF-VSP1168 – Architecting a Cloud Infrastructure
This session will discuss the various design considerations when architecting the foundation for every solid cloud environment: vSphere 5.0. We will start with sizing and scaling and end with some operational guidance. Different examples will be used to show the impact design considerations can have on the availability of your services.
Presenters: David Hill, Chris Colotti and Aidan Dalgleish
- INF-VSP2448 – Automating Bare Metal to the Cloud and Beyond – Alan Renouf, Jake Robinson, Eric Williams
- INF-VSP2164 – Automation of vCloud Director Disaster Recovery – Aidan Dalgleish and Alan Renouf
- INF-BCO2155 – vCloud DR for Oxford University Computing Services – Real World Example – Aidan Dalgleish and Gary Blake
- OPS-CSM1167 – Architecting for vCloud Allocation Models – Frank Denneman and Chris Colotti
- INF-VSP1295 – vCAT 3.0 – Architecture to Implementation in 5 Easy Steps – Thomas Kraus, Ben Lin, Wade Holmes, Chris Colotti
- ITT1918 – Is My Organization Ready to Reap the Benefits of the Cloud? – Andy Troup, Kevin Lees
- INF-VSP1196 – vCloud Director Networking Deep Dive – Kamau Wanguhu
- OPS-CSM1449 – Tech Preview of the Next Generation of vCloud Connector – Patrick Chang
- INF-NET2373 – Best Practice for Deploying VXLAN with Cisco Nexus 1000V and VMware vCloud Director – Han Yang
- OPS-CSM1307 – vCAT Part 1: vCloud Architecture Toolkit 3.0 Overview – John Arrasjid, Joe Sarabia
- OPS-CSM2975 – Orchestrating the Cloud: From API to Workflow – Alex Mittel
- OPS-CSM2083 – What’s New with vCloud Director – Tom Stephens, Manish Lohani
- TEX2482 – Best Practices in Using the vCloud and vSphere SDKs – Jon Cook
- INF-BCO1159 – Architecting and Operating a vSphere Metro Storage Cluster – Duncan Epping, Lee Dilworth
No comments yet.